Saturday, March 07, 2009

Dell Technical Support Is Not Good

The other day when I had the server issue, I called the tech support and this guy called Vincent help me out. To cut the long story short when he called me back to follow up on the case on Monday, he asked me if there is any feed back that I would like to give and I actually gave my feed back and guess what? HE was not happy to receive any feedback at all. He told me that since I bought hardware support he will troubleshoot my hardware problems 1st. The best part is he is like not experience at all. When the engineer came the other day, he was wondering what on earth is happening to the server too. I guess it is no harm to add on some knowledge base on their side as it is a good feed back and when there is a customer that hits the same error once again, they can refer to the issue rather than saying don't know. Why are people asking for feedback when they don't want to listen? Might as well dont ask me for any feed back..

So DELL technical support, if you read this, man you guys have lost one of your customers confidence. Not only that, when I ask your technical support question, he told me he is not sure which is MAJOR MAJOR EMBARRASSING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home