Thursday, February 26, 2009

Work Work

Work is getting harder by the day. It becomes worst when you are back dated in the things that you do. I admit that I am one of them. I am really working asap to catch up with all those back dated stuff that I am facing. Work is busy and when there are multiple projcets coming at ONE GO with other problems, you will not know where to start and what to do. I have been doing a couple of OT to try my level best to clear my task but with the OT it helps a little but not to the fullest.

Not only that, with people who don't really do their work and people will question me why they don't their work is my number 1 most hated. Not only that, I have to help others to do their work when its not to be my work. That is why I am always so back dated. Life is not fair but what to do? We can just take it day by day. As in the Bible it says 'let the day worry about itself'. Going to believe and trust that I am able to do all things thru Christ that strengthen me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home