Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Diamond Ring

I had nothing to do so on Thursday I talk to my mates about diamond ring in Pizza Hut. Audience around that time was Mr Ng, 2 trainee and me. So there I was talking about rings and etc etc. It was really fun to hear Mr Ng feed back as he is already married about giving a diamond ring as a proposal ring. Not only that, the next day I decided to ask another girl about diamond ring and she told me there was no need for it and I again ask another girl and the girl told me the same thing but it will be good to have if the guy can afford. So the question is this, do you girls want a diamond ring for ur engagement ring? Mind you that engagement ring is not the same as wedding ring. So ladies, will be diamond or not???? Would like to hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home