Saturday, February 07, 2009

Diploma Story (Part 3)

I still remember those days that we have so many subjects which is a minimum of 15 (Practical and Study). I know you guys will be wondering how do we cope with so many subjects a semester. Well in the end we did survive. We really learn a lot from our time there. I guess I will list down some of the subjects that we learn when we are there

  1. Networking (study)
  2. Practice On Networking (set up network, cut network cables, fiber optic cables and etc)
  3. C Programming
  4. Visual Basic
  5. Math
  6. Calculus
  7. Turbo C
  8. Photo shop
  9. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, SQL, Visio)
  10. PC Hardware (Study and Practical)
  11. OS (Windows Desktop, Windows Servers, Linux)
  12. Physics
  13. English
  14. Data Communication 1, 2
  15. Basic Electronics
  16. PLC
  17. Microprocessor
  18. Organization Safety & Health
  19. Japanese 1, 2
  20. Moral
  21. Project Management
I can't really remember the rest of the subjects. But one thing for sure, I manage to learn really a lot there as it was really technical and I rather learn technical and hands on rather than study. Our studies is there is 60% practical and 40% theory. So it is quite easy for us to score for our finals if our practical marks are really good. But was it all A's for me when I am there? Nope not really till the last 3 semesters where I put my 150% to get the best that I could but still I could not get at least a 3 for my cpga. I manage to hit a 2.8* only. I guess the thing is if you want you will need to work really hard from the start and not at the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home