Thursday, February 05, 2009

Help One Another

The other day when my mum's friend came over for dinner at my house, they suddenly ask about wireless and etc. Since I am the IT guy I manage to explain some of the stuff to them and I promise them to take a look on the next day (Wednesday, 3rd day CNY). So as I went there, my mum's friend already bought the hardware and they were really efficient! So I went on and try to setup but after trying so many times I failed. I could not get the thing to connect. So I brought back the thing and tried with my password and it work fine and I knew that it was the password issue.

In the end I went back to her house the same day when she was having dinner with her friends to setup and it work fine and they were so happy. Not only that, I transfer her PC to her new PC which was much faster than her current 1 that she is using. Actually I was there nearly everyday from Wed-Sat for minor minor issues which is setup, installing of programs and etc. In the end on that Saturday itself, I was bless back with dinner from my mum's friend.

But the thing I want to share is this, when you help people and they get things done to make their life easier, it is a joy to see them happy. I know I have help my mum's old boss many times but that didn't really make me happy at all. The reason is because she cause more problems to me in the end even though everything was so straight forward. My final task with my mum's friend is to get her a 19 inch monitor and a pair of speakers so that she can enjoy her music / dvd on her computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home