Friday, January 30, 2009

Kimsiap People With Supporters

I have a friend who is only nice to girls and with girls he can show that he is generous with them. Once a girl who know him told me that he is willing to bring her to eat 'tim sum' while for guys, he is always wanting to take advantage on them. He is hoping that you will pay for all his meals (if that is possible) and will just forget to pay you back. Not only that, the other time that was a Christmas Party, he went EMPTY HANDED while the rest contributed to the food. I mean how can he just go empty handed? Isn't he shy? But we know that his face is so thick and all he wants is to go there and eat. One thing for sure, many guys don't really like him anymore as he is digging his own grave. There was once he replied in the email to a lady (Christmas Event) by saying you should just bring the most expensive food. When I read that email, I knew all he wanted is to enjoy himself.

There was once when Aeon manage to get our renewal ISO cert, we went out to celebrate in a restaurant in KLCC. This friend of mine ate like there is no tomorrow. After being so greedy, he had tummy problems. This is the amount he ate. Main meal, dried wantan, soup wan tan, fish and chips, drink (teh tarik), water and ice kacang. I know it was a moment to celebrate, but dont take it that even dinner is free you feed yourself like there is no tomorrow right?

When I was there with him in Ipoh, we went for dinner after doing test to the Backup system, he drank so much beer (even though free) and I guess he was way off. Not only that, when there is anything free for him, he will go in with 200% to make sure that he gets the full use of it.

I have another friend called MC (a girl) who is a FULL SUPPORTER of my friend. Even during the Christmas event he came empty handed, she thinks he is the best guy and etc etc and when we the guys always hantam him, she will be there to protect him. I mean that's just so stupid. If there are so many people against him, we all have our valid reasons. Its not like we are purposely against him. Even when he works, the way he shows his speed is just a major shame to our kind. Once this girl (if i am not wrong) was saying that many people needed his support everyday which I believe is crap, as he works so slow thats whyt he line is so so long as he takes so much time to attend to everyone.

Why do weird friends support the weird? Is there some under table money being paid to her? I still remember that everyone was against and there was another friend who decided NOT to play office politics also hantam him one day too. I guess work is like that and we will not be able to fully understand this type of special people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home