Sunday, January 25, 2009

Diploma Stories

There are so many stories that I can tell during my diploma days. In the morning I woke up really early to pray as I was so scared, but when I prayed, I kind of have the peace in me that it will be ok. It was then breakfast time and I could not really eat (still panic) but there was a Hillsongs song that was playing at that moment that really caught my ears. I cant really remember the lyrics, but it was about prayer and God will answer our prayer.

I had to attend an interview before I could only start school. I still remember there were MANY people there and everyone from the whole of Malaysia was there to attend the interview. I still remember I was the 2nd person for the interview in a BIG ROOM and there were 3 people interviewing me at the same time. Distance from me to interview Really far too.

But in the end I thank God with his wisdom, I manage to answer all the questions thrown to me. I manage to share some of those questions with another chinese guy from my mum hometown hoping that he will come into the school with me but he didnt end up in JMTI. Anyway that was the 1st time I ever step into Penang :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home