Thursday, January 15, 2009

Major Reno For A Guest For The Week

My house so called have to do some major reno as my cousin is here for the week. Actually they are not even staying with me for the whole week. My parents have to get a queen size bed for my room, change my sister room fan and aircond. Even though it is a little bit of stuff, it actually cost money to do all the preparation for my cousin to come. My sister's room aircond have to change as it is more than 10years over. I believe I was in Standard 5 / 6 when they fix that aircond.

New aircond is called elba. Cost is rm760 for 1HP. Fan in my sister's room is free from my sister :P My bed cost my parents rm500. Darn so the price of all is quite high. But never mind, it will be a long term investment so I believe it is worth it. I got a queen size bed to sleep on from now onwards.

I believe my room might be slept by my cousin too :P hahahahahahaha....lalalalala...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home