Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Am Just Crazy Over Music

Staring to really put my all when I play my guitar. It is really part of my life. There are so many songs that I yet can play, but thanks to youtube, I am starting to pickup strumming technique from the lessons. Really thank God for those who have done the videos for people like me to learn.

Other than that, at times I wish I have another brother or another me to do vocals with me when I play guitar. Its like in GT10 you can record the loops then you can play it over and over again but this I want a real life human to do vocals with me.

Part of my 2k9 is to do better in worship, so I will prepare at least 2 weeks in advance in the songs that I will be singing and will be starting to practice it so that it will be smooth during worship. THE MOST Important thing is God in our midst when we worship. I am really loving what I am doing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home