Friday, January 09, 2009

Just The Other Day,

While I was still on my computer and was still playing my guitar when I was suppose to be sleeping, suddenly I receive a call from a weird number. Since I was a little blur, I thought it was my friend from Sabah calling me. Just when I pickup I was so certain that it was my friend then I talk to my friend and called my friend's name but in the end this person say it is not. Then I got this person to talk a little more, I kind of notice that the voice is like Liz Hie voice. So I started to mention where she stay and etc and she started to laugh. Anyway she called me like about 20 over minutes and it was really nice to talk to her after so so long. I haven't talk to her for nearly a year. She is still like a lil kid herself :P We talk about so much things, so many teasing, my work, her assignments and etc etc. Thanks for calling me. It was really nice of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home