Saturday, January 03, 2009

2008 & 2009

I guess in the year 2008, many things might have happen to me. So I am really starting to wonder what did I really got myself into.


2008 Slacky Moments
  1. Failure to read the bible
  2. Failure to keep constant QT
  3. Failure to get dreams and visions
  4. Started to not really do exercise after Lixia went back to UK.
  5. Not behaving like what I should be in office.
  6. M16 my parents
  7. Didn't get best customer service award in Aeon


2008 Highlights
  1. Getting A New Job In Silverlake which is superb as it is so near my house.
  2. The farewells that I receive from AEON people. The whole Month I was book for lunch.
  3. Went for holiday in Camerons a couple of times in a single year. I believe it was in January and October
  4. Improve on Guitar playing.
  5. Got news that I was promoted in ushering.
  6. Mange to pickup some skills when parents were holidaying.
  7. New HP!
  8. Blessing to some people (I guess so).
  9. Friends Weddings (Tat Soon, Dad's friend son, Lili, Ikhwan, Min Ser, Steven & Joanne).
  10. CG Retreat.
  11. BIS gathering (I started it all :) )

2009 Must Do.
  1. Do Better as an Security Administrator
  2. Pray more & constant QT. I really want to see dreams / visions from God once again.
  3. Be better in guitar to lead CG for worship
  4. Practice guitar all the way! Must be better this year.
  5. Want to give my best when ushering.
  6. Must Finish SOL Level 2.
  7. Start to find the other half of my life.

Even when I write this now, there is a strong question that is looping in my head which is 'how much I know God' and 'what have I done for him'. I know God sees what we do in our lives for him. I know God sees our heart, but how come I still have this question that I cannot strongly answer that I have done this and that for you that is convincing for God? I guess I got to pray about it. If I am lacking God, I have to say I am sorry. I will give my best once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home