Friday, January 02, 2009

Its A New Year

I guess when it is the start of the year, everyone will start to think what will be my 2009 resolutions be for the year. I guess most of the times we list like quite a few things that we want to achieve but we might not be able to achieve all. I guess it will be easier if we don't write so many things down in the list as it might even make us more stress when we review ourself in the mid year. All these are back to my own opinion

Even as I led in welcome and worship on the 17th of December, I got everyone to share 1 thing that they really thank God for in 2008 and what they want God to do for them in 2009. I guess it is really good to really reflect back on 2008 and thank God for what he has truly done for us (work, money, etc etc). Everyone even shared what they want God to do for them in 2009. We then prayed for one another on what we want God to do for us this year.

The new year has come, people will continue to tighten their belt as things wont be so easy anymore. I guess the real coming will be in March and that is when our faith will be tested out to the max. But no worries, even as small as a seed can move mountains, that is what it takes for us to believe God will continue to be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home