Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Don't Be Too Nice To People

I have to admit this, being nice to people will get yourself into trouble. This is truth from me. I will give you my part of my story. When my parents were away in May, I had to take care of everything which is a good experience for me. I manage to learn up new things in my life which is thumbs up for me. Anyway since my aunty followed my parents there, I had to help my aunty to do her payment on some of her stuff. My aunty has a son in KL but she rather have me to help her which I didn't really want to do as I am not her son. Anyway I still help out as I am a good boy :P

I had to pay my aunty CC bill from her account and I even have to take out money 2 give to her son 4 her car road tax. I recorded every transaction that I did for my aunty. But one day, suddenly my aunty mum called me and ask me what happen to her money and I told her I use it for paying the CC bill and car road tax and insurance. It seems even though they trust me they still wonder what happne to the money. Not only that, after passing the money 2 her son 4 road tax payment, my mum still ask me to check with my aunty son if he had paid the road tax. I was honestly very piss off and I did even hantam my mum back over the phone. If you have given the money to her son why must I still do the follow up? Not only that, when my aunty came back, she didnt really want to pay back my mum for some of the expense that was to be paid by her. She even gave my mum some stupid comments. If I was at home, I would have blasted this aunty nicely. I gave this same aunty a piece of my mind a few years ago during lunch. I blasted her in Bali.

So the moral of the story, anything got to do with $, dont help people even though u do it with kind heart, no strings attach and with full honesty. I didn't even take a single cent out of my aunty and yet I was still question. So learn from my mistake, if it has to do with money, don't HELP even though it is your cousin.

2 Comments:

Blogger Huis said...

totally agree.. Money issue is very sensitive..

3:32 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

yeah it is.so dont play play

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home