Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Operations Is My Work Too?

Darn came back to office and it seems that my boss is now asking me to do operations work when it is not my work. I don't know why my boss is asking me to focus yet to do the other operations work. Darn like that I will be confuse and I will have major problem trying to focus on my task. My task itself is enough to make me see stars and if I need to do others job then I should be paid even more.

Not only that, some of the people never use their brains. When people ask them to do something they just execute it straight away without checking with the relevant parties if there are any impact. This is back to operations once again. For example is restart server, they will straight away do when the programmer request it to be restarted. They never even think those who are connected to the system and those people might even be in the midst of doing UAT. I guess one thing for sure, I am going to control nearly everything in DC. If I don't control it, then things will be off my hand and I won't know what is happening. My boss know that I am really busy yet he still want me to do others job which is total crap to me. Fedup is a surely a yes. Wanting to quit? If I have a new job why not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home