Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sacrifice & At Times Not Worth It

The other day when I was driving to Carey Island for the Orang Asli Ministry, I got blased for my mum when driving. I had to reload my T&G at NKVE as I am not sure how much I have left in the card. Then there goes my mum starting to blast me that I should have reloaded earlier and bla bla. Then when I told her to stop complaining, she raise her voice at me and saying I had NO WISDOM in what I was doing and I was stupid. Then she told me I should pay with cash at all the booths. At that time I was damm piss. In my heart, was hey I am already just helping you guys and this is what I get? I could have walk off the car and let her go figure out what to do next. Other people don't have their kids standing beside them or because their kids are too young to drive to transport all the stuff but I was there. The reason I was there, because I am stupid. I agree. I guess one thing for sure, serving is nice, but when it comes to ugly things, things just change and one thing for sure, I am not going to serve next year. They can surely find other drivers to transport the things. The other time a Pastor say, there will be a replacement for everyone that leaves, so no fear there will be someone to replace me next year.

Another reason why I was stupid is because, I might have miss out a golden change to get a gf a single's party last night in my friends house. I might have already gotten to know more girls but thanks to serving and getting blasting the chance has went down the drain. Like I say, sorry I won't be there helping and serving the OA ministry next year. I had enough doing it for 2 years being their driver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home