Thursday, December 18, 2008

Correction To Piggy Email

Dear She/He/Shim,
I regret to read through your unintention email to me stating on the time spent with flowery words that you have put me in reading. Obviously, as professional, we need to tolerate on working together and understand the process of applying the access card. It will be sure to have turnaround time for me to manage my own duties and to attend your request personally in a more balance way.
I trusted that there's always a form for each individual to fill up for me as record or audit purpose. Time management is one thing everyone need to juggle and not only yourself. I believe for being fair to everyone in here, toleration needed. I'm thankful you have shown it. However, each of us has responsiblities to meet not saying "to argue" but telling the fact that you really need the access.
Lastly, I need to stress that different individual has different authority access which I believe you know what is authority matrix is to ensure the security of the data centre and to abide with it. To add on that, it is also my duty to ensure security in place within the organisation as well as internal customer service focus and to attend request as per TNT which I had mentioned before.
I hereby thank you for your patient and time drafting this email to me personally highlighting matters that we both can improve and not just alone.
Thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home