Thursday, December 11, 2008

If You Want BF / GF MUST READ

Hi Guys + Girls,

Well if you guys know that your time is up / ready to be into a relationship and if you are a Christian seeking another Christian, this is your time to let me know. Nope I am not ready yet, but I was invited to a party by my friend who is actually trying to connect all the singles together. BUT MOST LIKELY I cannot make it as it falls on the 20th which is the day I have to go to Carey Island to do the Christmas project for the Orang Asli. Well guys and girls, if you really want to meet up with great people from God, let me know...

I am not sure if this event is to make sure I get married fast. It seems from my blog you can see a pattern that people are trying to tie me up with other people. I am not really ready to be into relationship yet. Just thinking of getting more friends and then from there decide. But what on earth I am talking about? That party is meant to get new friends *smacks own head* :P

JASON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home