Thursday, December 04, 2008

Parents Getting Rid Of Me?

Mum the other day ask me one simple question, who is your girlfriend? I say none. Then she ask me is it the 1 that went jogging with you in TTDI park (Lixia its YOU). Then I say no (*hint on lixia, if your back why not rite :) ). ANYWAY I don't know why my mum keep on asking me the same question about who I like and if I have a bf. It seems they want me to get a bf or is it gf :P ? and they want me out of the house. She even ask me who I like in church. It seems like I know everyone in church and I can choose.

After an incident, I decided not to go into relationship so fast. It was nothing major but suddenly I have to say I lost interest in having relationship. My words are honest here. I know you guys might wonder who partner is, but partner is just a friend of mine who I hardly know and my partner is actually my ushering partner for 2 months before she decided to join Dew Crew. But I have nothing with her or anything with anyone else. I am coming clean.

Mum told me that my cousin that I have never seen is coming to KL too and she ask if I wanted to get married with her. I was like what on earth? Why is it the same topic all the time. But my hats off to my cousin who I have never seen as this cousin of mine is going to Aussie to do Bible study for 6 months. Hope to at least seen you soon cousin that I have never seen before.

Should I or shouldn't I be worried? I am really unsure now. It is a times confusing thanks to parents who love to bring up this topic all the time when I wish it goes to rest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

omg... i understand the pressure you're facing. But i have to say, my parents aren't pressuring me (yet). haha.

I know, sometimes i worry and wonder whether i'll be old and alone at the end of my life...Will i ever stumble upon Mr Right. Sighz, maybe i'm just too picky.

Oh, and your cousin who wants to marry you?! hahahah... last resort?!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

pressure? no pressure at all lady.I tink the pressure is on my parents. they might be wondering why im still alone which is practically all right.

and not my cousin wants to get married with me, mum came out with the idea ok..worst nv see her before...

as for being old and alone, if u no bf then i still single we get married lor then u wont be alone already. ok or not?

i guess like yesterday when my friends are having some discussion about partners, they ask us if we are setting our heights TOO HIGH.so i guess the height must not be too high lor...

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home