Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oh Ooooooooooo

Did ushering yesterday. This time my task was even more. I had to go up on stage to collect offering from the MWM. As it was my 1st time yesterday, I really panic as I have to be up there and stand to face the crowd. When u doing work for the 1st time you really panic. I was that guy. I didn't do it before so I don't really know the timing and etc. I guess I major blunder as I walk up on the stage when Pastor was praying (mum say cannot do that, but I see most people doing that). Mum told me it was attracting unwanted attention (not really sure how, coz when praying ppl eyes to be close). God if I'm wrong, I say sorry 1st, its my 1st time doing that. I will learn from my mistake.

During worship, my mums friend came over to whisper over me about staying back for dinner with Pr Foo and also told me that I will be team lead for my section usher. I was blur on the statement and I told her I heard nothing or didn't receive any letter or anything. IF the statement is really true, I have to give my very best in serving in my ministry. I am wondering why they pick me up to be so called asst leader usher too. I know that there are many other ushers who are already season and they should be the 1 to be pick up to do the task. The only thing is I don't know if those older people will listen to me as I am just a young punk and the rest of the ushers are 40-60+. I know I have told people to give me 1 number but they still give me numbers that are not tally and I will have to do the math. If simple things they don't want to listen to me, what more? Worried? Yes I am. Help me out God that people will listen to simple instructions.

Manage to see my partner yesterday from a far. Was really happy as partner was still the same old same old person. When my partner walk in the church from the side, I manage to wave at her and say hello. Partner said hi and when still walking, partner ask me how I was and I told partner I was still doing good and partner gave me a smile and walk away. Then I know where partner was doing camera and at times while looking for members to walk into church, I will just turn and look at partner a little :P In love? Unsure. But I am sure that when I saw partner I was happy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home