Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So Many People Getting Married

As the years go by, it seems so many of my classmate (primary, sec, dip, degree) friends are already getting married. Some of my juniors during diploma days are married with KIDS! I don't really know how that happen but I know accidents happen (honest here) especially when you don't know the rights and wrong. Ok that part aside but wow it seems a lot of my friends especially who are younger are getting married really fast. Once I heard of a friend who got married and now with 2/4 kids. I think they really are on the fly.

Some of my friends are getting married to Orang Putih too. Diff nations. Not only that, some of my sec school friends are getting married to my current church friends. I have seen so many wedding pictures of different mates from old time. Really shocking. I am not even there yet as in GF also tak ada. But I guess I don't want to rush. Need to work out on other things before setting my foot into r'ship and also getting married.



TO THOSE WHO ARE AND GETTING MARRIED,

CONGRATS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home