Monday, November 24, 2008

After My Piece Of My Mind

After shooting the programmer on my Thursday (Check my Friday Post), I had to go with the LMS and 1 of his seniors to KL on Friday. I guess the reason why his seniors came along was because I might be too hard to handle when I don't like you or can I say when your piss me off. I guess LMS might have reported to Lion and his counter parts which might be his boss who is KW that I am not easy to handle. Anyway I had to drive as they don't want to drive at all. Even can claim they don't want to drive so in the end I had to drive. Not only that, when I was there, the checking was done by me or can I say 95% of the time I was checking the stuff. All the did there was click here and there which was practically no help at all.

But I guess thats me, since I'm the techkie boy, I will have to use my best knowledge to test to find out what are the problems that they are facing and how to solve their problems which is quite fun and honest I enjoy it as it will force you to think even MORE. I feel by thinking more, by being able to solve the problem, I will be able to pickup more pointers in my life. I guess I manage to solve their problem as it was not DC problem as blamed by LMS on the email. In the end it was not our fault but it was back to the customers side.

Actually the reason why I was piss with the email was because he didn't even consult anyone of us and he just blare our the email with 10000000 fingers on my team saying its our fault which I don't like. If I wanted to be nasty, I would have pointed the same amount of fingers to him back on his program that works so well that it can just stop working ANY TIME without ANYONE knowing. Not only that, he went to CC the email to EVERYBODY and that was the part I didn't like most. I know its just for information, but I guess thats how MOST Programmers do things (logic also don't have, write mail also simply write). Anyway I won't be a nice guy to programmers anymore. I will make sure they will suffer under my hands as I won't be that easy boy anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home