Friday, November 14, 2008

Kena Sound Man

On Wed when I went to a Christian bookshop in PJ and when I went into the shop she ask me if she could help me, but I say I am just checking some stuff out which is finding New Life Worship My Savior Lives and Trueworshippers Presence. So the next person who came in was a couple with a little kid. So the couple were checking on kids songs for their little daughter. While I was still finding both my cd's (one of it was in front of my face but I didn't see it) and I was a little upset as I cannot find My Savior Lives the couple took 1 of the kids CD and ask the person to try it. After that the person asked them this question that shock my ears and I believe when the couple heard that, they were shocked too. This is what she question them "Are you going to buy this? If not I wont test it for you". I was wow. I thought most of the CD's can be tested to see if it suits our ears. I could see the hubby who was carrying the kid could not answer the question and the person ask him again the same question.

This was when the other person came and try to help out things which was better. In the end they manage to try the cd that they took off the shelf. In the end after the sounding I manage to find my favorite CD and I found the 2nd CD and I was wondering on which Trueworshipper to get. But in the end I took Presence. I guess I will go get another some other time or maybe will ask my dad to sponsor me. I know I have pass some of you guys the songs. Hope you guys will be bless by it.






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks again for sharing the songs..it is awesome!! u've a very kind heart for blessing others!! *thumb up*

11:28 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

ur welcome.im starting to think to even open the rest to others soon

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home