Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Camerons Highland

I went for a holiday in Cameron Highland. Was up there from Sunday till Tuesday. I drove all the way and for the FIRST TIME in my life I drove up the hill which is a new experience for me but in the end my mum's friend who was in our car vomit coz of my bad driving skills :P Anyway was really fun up there. Most of the time eating, sleeping and walking around. Anyway pictures for all of you to check out.



BNM Bungalow


Yard


Yard Looking Into Golf Course


Flowers At Main Entrance

Flowers At Entrance

Flowers


This is actually where I stayed. Strawberry Park. I just simply shoot some pictures of the place.


Hall


My Room


Padang Outside My Place


We Went for Outing nearly the whole day. Visited Bee Farm. There are so many kids there and they are so scared of all the bees. They were blocking the way to the hives. Actually if you don't disturb the bees, the bees wont harm you at all.

Mr Bee

Bee House

After visiting the bee farm, we were on our way down, we drop by Cactus Point. There are so many people there I tell you. There are a lot of flowers, cactus there too. Darn it seems like doing some writing for them. Not even paid for that.


Main Entrance


Strawberry

Strawberry Not Ripe


Cactus

Cactus On Push Cart


Flowers

Flowers

Flowers

Flowers Again


After Cactus Point, we headed to another flower place. Cannot remember the name of the shop.

Orchid


Nice Flowers, Same Pot, Cant Grow in KL, Too Hot


Orchid


I guess most of you heard of OMF before and now OMF so calls belong to DUMC. I didn't take any pictures of the area as it was raining a little. But I use my HP cam to take the photos of the flowers. I guess it turn out quite well.




This was what I ate for dinner yesterday. I ate at Kea Farm. Had Steamboat, chicken chop and Singapore fried bee hoon. Food tasted really good. We ate so much that we cannot even finish the food that was serve.

Steamboat


Steamboat Overlooking Valley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home