Sunday, November 09, 2008

Programmers Are Really Dumb

Just the other day when an application hit some error, one of the programmer called another programmer to ask why the error has not been fix. Next thing I know, the programmer actually tried to blame back my team and send out a very stupid email telling us this and that is needed to be installed. Since all of this stuff was not told to us, he open a hole for me to question him. In my reply to him was questions after questions. I am not trying to be bad but I have to say if you really know your work well, you would have inform the SA on what is really needed. But why on earth when the application hit error then only you notify us? Isn't that too late?

Another programmer who is called Brian Ong is no better. The other day when I question his program logic he told me he don't know. I mean if you don't know your work, why bother working as an programmer? It seems most of the programmers in SL are just fresh out from school even though they have been working in SL for quite some time. Worst part is I feel they are major in nothing and they will be just laugh at when giving stupid or silly remarks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home