Friday, October 31, 2008

Sipadan Pictures

Sipadan is the place I wish to be in 1day too. My parents was there last time and they told me it is really beautiful. The water is really clear and you can see turtles, fishes and etc swimming around. I wish I can be there too to enjoy the moment. I cannot find the pictures that my parents took last time.

There was once when I was having lunchy with my work mate who is a girl at KL and someone came and give me the pictures of Sipadan and told me to bring my gf there to honey moon next time and the only thing I could do is just laugh. This guy is an agent for holiday. Enjoy the pictures people






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, I remember this a well. I also still keep this. :) One day I also hope want to go there.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

*wonder who commented*

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home