Thursday, October 30, 2008

Audit Was Quite Ok

Audit is over and I have to say the PCI audit and the EP audit was quite good. I believe that we will get the PCI cert very soon. I think the ratio to get the cert is 95%. There are some other smaller issues that needed to be iron out before the cert is in our hands. The next thing is from now, I have to work harder to make sure everything is in place rather than doing it the last minute. If everything is done the last minute then surely I will see stars as I am the only 1 preparing most of the documents.

Anyway I got confirm and don't have any increment. At the same time my MD is still saying I am still a junior and my boss is saying that I am not focus. Actually the question is how to be focus when he wants all of us to do everything? Then he told me that I cannot deliver my work at times which I admit it is true at times as I got so much things to do. From today onwards I am not going to do others job and I am going to throw back all the crap job that don't belong to me to the specific person. I need to learn ALDON and also firewalls and also the same time find out ways to strengthen the DC security level. Anyway I guess from now I need to really tidy up my work and really be the enforcer officer to make people's life really really hard especially programmers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home