Saturday, October 25, 2008

Partner Where Are You

Aih had a little flu today. Had to work to make sure that I am quite ready for my next audit which is on Wednesday. The amount of task that I have is madness. My boss still try to kill me by giving me so much task to do even though he know that I am 1 man only. Then only he took off some of the task to pass to the others to do. Anyway I manage to clear some filing and also do some back dated work. Since I had to do ushering today I went back at around 1pm after lunchy with Jack.

Ushering was different today. They decided to put me in free mode means I can roam around but at the same time I have to take care of a spot which is also collecting the offering bag. But the sad case thing is, I haven't usher with my partner for a month. I am really wondering where my partner is. My partner has a nice smile and wish my partner will come back. Since I am no longer with my partner, I will be taken off to be in a free role. Anyway usher head gave us some gifts to appreciate our dedication to work. Thanks Dr Tham

Wood Carving By Orang Asli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home