Friday, October 24, 2008

Audit Was Good

I have to say Thank God that the audit on Friday was good. One thing for sure, everyone work really hard to get the audit to be a success. I believe that the audit was 98% success. I have to thank Mr Ng for doing the AS400 and also firewall, Nazrul, Jack and Yussof by doing the System Hardening. Without you guys, I think I won't be able to make it thru as I have so many other things to do. So I am really waiting to touch the PCI cert really soon.

At the same time after PCI is done, I have to prepare another audit which is coming up on Wednesday. I really have to work on Saturday and Sunday to make sure that my part is really ready as most of the audit is my part. I guess the catch is this, when you do security, you will really need to major in it and make sure that you don't kantoi yourself in anyway. Life is hard especially preparing for audit's but it will add to experience behind your backs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home