Sunday, October 19, 2008

CDR + DVD

Went to Digital Mall the other day and I had to shop for empty cd's and dvd's. Since I really ran out on both and the last time when I really bought it was like a few years back when I was still schooling and I still remember the price that I paid for the empty cd's which I bought from the PC Fair was at rm60 for 100 pieces. It seems by the amount that I buy shows that I am goin to burn the whole world of cd's and dvd's. Actually I am not. Once I buy my stock, I can keep them for quite many years. So it is better to buy then keep rather than buy a few pieces then run out when you really need them. The amount that I spend the other was rm142 which is rm88 on dvd and rm54 on the cd's. The reason why my stock went out is coz I have been helping my parents to burn some of their stuff that they need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home