Sunday, October 12, 2008

Programmers Are Dumm Ass People

Have to be rude man. I mean yeah you programmers really sucks. Check out the mail that they sound me and my office mates and other mates. Actually all this problems started when their boss didn't provide me with enough information. Not only that, I am facing a lot of issues from other users too who claim they try to access but they cant even access when they didn't even login the system. Check out the mail as below. Actually the problem was never DC problem. It was the main office site which was in 1U.

Yes, due to firewall. Have contacted Kok Wai but he’s not in today. If this is one of the issue that I need to be aware of, I need not have to wait for so long to get this resolve. Should have informed me before hand or urge Kok Wai to look into this.

I suppose Kok Wai should be aware of this since he’s in the recipient loop.

Kok Wai,

Please revert to me when you receive this email.

Ang,

Please note that this issue has been going on to and fro and will affect the testing delivery. Pending Kok Wai to look into my situation, I guess reports will now mainly comes from Choon Kiat.

Michelle will be back next Tuesday 14/10 to resume testing, and I will hand the task back to her.

Regards,

Angeline


Look how nasty they are? They even should know that I don't need their help at all and they are the 1's that need my help. I have receive many stinky mails from programmers and the other day when I had enough I taruh those programmers back nicely. They always love to lie and it seems to lie is the culture of SL programmers to cover their ass. Why they lie? Because they cannot finish their work. Not only that, they expect us to do all miracles for them all the time by doing this and that setup without even sending any forms and they want to do it the short cut way and they try their very best to bypass me all the time as I give them one of the most torrid time of their life. So programmers, like Angeline, Peter, Tan Jee Wang, Ang Kee Lim, Peggy, get a life. If you guys cannot finish your work. I guess it is about time you work even harder and don't play around so much. I don't know why when you guys cannot finish your work we in the DC will always kena shoot. But one day I PROMISE you that our work will be so freaking efficient that you will have no more grounds to shoot anyone of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home