Sunday, October 05, 2008

I Am Back + I Ran 5 Rounds

Came back from Melaka this morning at around 1030am. After I reach home the 1st thing I did was went back to sleep. I was so freaking tired as we left early to beat the jam when there no jam at all. Not only that, the night before all of us slept extremely late. Wedding was quite ok at least something different from the weddings in KL. I slept till 2pm+ and then my aunty and uncle came over till around 5pm + and I went to run and today before running I told myself I am going to run 5 rounds. I did finish 5 rounds and that includes warm up that I ran up most of the place but when it was down hill I decided not to run as the floor was really wet and slippery. Didn't want to end up injured so most of the uphill I ran, down hill I walk. But after that was 5 rounds non stop. But there were many people running that time and it was so cool so thats why I could do a little more. Not only that, it seems girls are more concern of health than guys. So Lixia, in the end I did 5 rounds. Not only that, I added another 34 situp and 10 push up as that time I puncit adi. But I guess there is nothing much to shout about. I guess I really need to continue to run to strengthen back my body. After running, I headed to Pasar Malam to buy soyabean water for my family.


This week I got another wedding to attend in KL to represent my parents. Crap man. I don't want to go as I am alone there. If my sister or someone would follow me surely it will be better. But this week I will be doing ushering so I feel that I will be doing my ushering before leaving mid of church to take the LRT to the wedding. But really I don't feel like going for the wedding unless I got a gf to go with me or if I have a partner to go with me. Any takers? I guess before asking that question, I need to ask my dad how many seats are allocated for my dad. If there is, I don't mind adding on to pay for the next person who will keep me company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home