Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday Makan Time

Today is Friday. So once it is Friday it is makan day :P Was at the curve once again and this time we headed towards Thai Express. Decided to try some thai food. Food there was not bad. I had Pineapple fried rice while Mr Ng had Claypot Chicken Rice. Price there is around rm20 a person on a single meal. It is drinks and meal only. Snacks there are quite pricey and it is the same price as your main meal. Food quite ok la in my opinion.

Then went to the Yamaha shop to check on some effects which they don't have and decided to try out the Yamaha guitars which was L series. There are many types of L series there and I just tried the L6 series. Sounds good, easy access for fingers and nice to play with. Wanting to get? Nope. I just don't know why I don't have the love for Yamaha Guitars. They told me this week they will be having a special promotion but I don't think it is time to get an upgrade yet. The guitars I still hoping to get will be Maton, Takamine and Taylors which all 3 are very very pricey but they are one of the best out there.

The part I hate was this. When I was in SS2 coming down towards LDP and there is a junction where people can turn into ss2, to LDP and to other places. I was on the right lane heading down and was not speeding and from a far I saw a van wanting to head towards LDP so I was at the right lane to so call allow her to move go. Suddenly when I was neared towards the junction she shoot out and guess what? Her driving was so freaking bad that when she turn she went into my LANE WHICH WAS RIGHT LANE. I slam my brakes and horn non stop. I nearly crash into her and thanks to her I was so freaking piss. I change my gears and decided to chase that van and honest, I wanted to point middle finger at her. After I manage to level with her I SLOW down and decided to give her a stare and she just look back. Really wanted to point the finger at her but I know all women drivers are just the same. All drive into people lane and cause a lot of accidents (just being honest).

Friday was another lepak day at work. Didn't bother to put in 100% of energy at work as it was like after holiday then back to work once again. But I started to peak after having tea which was at around 5pm. I work till 1030 that night and I manage to get some of the forms to be registered. I guess I will need to work even harder on this coming week as I believe the Auditors are really coming and there will be a need to do up all my documents and etc. Time is always not enough thanks to constant bugging from different people who needs my help. At times I don't know who to help and if I help my work will slow down then cannot perform and bla bla bla. I guess you guys get the story :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me Sir, are you trying to say all women are bad drivers? Not that you haven't see any women F1 drivers that you can say women are lousy drivers. :p

9:39 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Excuse me madam, but most of the time when I am driving most of the accidents that nearly happen to me is thanks to women.

and if i am saying all women are bad drivers?i guess so :P as for women in f1,i rather not think about it :P

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home