Thursday, October 02, 2008

Good Money Part 2

Heard people saying that a few of us will be getting HP allowance VERY VERY VERY SOON which is actually an equation.

HP Allowance
=
Keep HP on 24/7

The other day when I was in the server room I asked one of the programmer how much they will get to do phone support a day and they told me it is rm30. Actually it is nothing much as rm30 cannot be paid by taking away ur private life / outing life / own life / own time or the list will just go on. BUT if you really check it out, if rm30x7 means u will get rm210 a week and you will actually get 840 a month which is extra cash which will do your wallet good. But even though the money is good, it is not worth doing the 24/7 support as you are always on call and you must answer. I rather not get this type of money. I am the type of dude that need to sleep at night and when you call me, thats it, I wont be able to sleep anymore. Even yesterday I had every right not to pickup calls but one of the programmer called me and I answered the call (bad move) and I had to go back to office to help them fix the problem. But it was not that long so it was ok. I guess from now, company please don't call me on Holiday or Saturday and Sunday.

Last time Aeon was worst. They only give rm5 a day which is like so cheapskate. With rm5, you cant even get a meal out of it man. Still r'ber Steven Gan telling me it is free angpow while the meaning of angpow is it is free and you don't even need to work on getting rm5. People might even give you more angpow rather than rm5. That rm5 is just a joke but well getting a little more is better than getting nothing at all. But that place a single month you will get rm150 extra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home