Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Effort = Time

In life everything takes effort. That includes relationships, playing the guitar (to be good), work and etc. Most of the time we take the effort to be good in stuff that we do. I guess I am hitting a round a bout talking about the same thing. Anyway what I wanted to say is by putting effort in means sowing a lot of time on it.

Example like me when now I start to wanting to peak in playing the guitar once again. I spend time practicing it nearly an hour or 1 1/2 hours a day if time permits me to do so. I watch youtube or try to do something that I cannot do which is play chords which are weird and not comfy for my fingers (fingers a little short here and cannot stretch that far).

Was having lunchy with Mr Ng yesterday and was talking about gf (am I attach? Stay tune for more) a little. As we were exchanging views, the word effort came out of me and he agreed with me. Its all about time to work things out, getting to know the person better and etc. So now I wonder if I have a gf, will my guitars get affected and cry out for lack of attention? Surely :P

4 Comments:

Blogger Lizard said...

Go teacher!! Go and achieve what u wish to do ya!! Student always give u support!!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

achieve what? Getting gf or learning how to play guitar?

8:38 PM  
Blogger Lizard said...

ahaha..both..

9:09 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

no gf la..guitar 1st

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home