Saturday, September 27, 2008

Church & Series

Was at church yesterday and was doing ushering and before church started, it poured really really A LOT. It was like long time never rain and I was happy coz it will cool the weather around PJ. But while it rain really heavy, the roof of the church started to leak. I was really shocked as before it was leaking I was sitting down to talk to uncle Nat, then I was wondering who spit some water on me and when I look up it was leaking A LOT. I straight inform the head usher, Pr Daniel was inform and we had to close the section. Anyway was with my partner for ushering again yest. When partner saw me, partner smiled and told me it is nice to see you again. It was really nice to hear those words from partner. I guess I need to learn how to put in nice words when speaking to people too. I had to do a little more responsibility yesterday too as one of the 2nd man usher was not there, so I had to take over his role but it was cool.

Time for series. I thank God Smallville S8, Night Rider S1, Prison Break S4 and Heroes S3 is now out. With all these shows I will be fully entertain. I am actually still watching CSI S8. I did a back to back 4 episodes of Prison Break yesterday and boy it is really interesting show. Watch 2 e of Smallville and so far is so so only. Night Rider is quite ok, but the car that they use is a Mustang which can transform into a pickup truck and another version of Mustang. Girls are pretty there too. Didn't get to watch Heroes yet but stay tune for updates

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have season 1 prison break but haven't even started watching it!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

but i heard S1 is good.i have already watch till s5e5.quite nice to watch.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home