Sunday, September 21, 2008

110% or 150%?

The other day I saw my Joshua's MSN stating that he should learn how not to work at 110% and I straight away PM him telling him not too. It was actually my statement last time that @ times I work 150% in Aeon and working so hard brings no benefit to me at times. When I work so hard when I get back home I feel piss and burn out and I will always grumble because I feel that I was ill threated. Actually looking back, the more that you hold, the more responsibility that you will have and you will be search all the time.

I guess it is simple. Don't force to work too hard. Yes I agree that you must work hard to get your promotion, better increment and bonus but if you work till too hard you will feel really burn out and the last thing you would want to do is go back home and start complaining or even when you are driving you will feel so freaking piss off in the road and you will do things that you will @ times regret.

So I guess bottom line is when you work hard, you will need to find some time out for yourself. It is good to go for a drink during extremely peak times so that you will not feel the heat when working too hard. Final words as below equation

Work Hard + Work Smart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home