Tuesday, September 16, 2008

AAM is Hopeless

Honest AAM is a hopeless company. Today (saturday) when my car could not start in front of tv3, I called them and ask them to help me out and they told me my car is not even registered in their system. I was like what on earth? My dad has been an AAM member for so many years which could be even more than 10years and they don't even have my car registered in their system? So I was really piss off with them as they told me they wont even send someone to check my car out. So I started blasting them up the wall and whacking their system and etc and questioning them till they have no answers for me at all.

My dad was there too and he called another guy and my dad which is a cool guy talk nicely to the other guy and the other guy didn't want to be any help either. So I know since if you are nice to them, they will take advantage of you. So I knew I had to call them up and started to blast them all the way. They actually still have my old car number plate which I no longer own the car. The car is sold for nearly 2 years already. So base on that I continued to whack them and told them to get the fella over to fix my car.

Anyway in I could not wait for them, I went to get another mechanic to come and fix the car. AAM could not do anything as I guess, they didn't even know what is the problem with the car. So AAM you guys really sucks. I thought you guys were good but I guess you guys are not up the mark. So if you guys wonder if AAM is good, read this out 1st to be aware.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home