Thursday, September 11, 2008

Canadian Pizza

Was In church on Saturday and after church my mum said she don't know what to eat and since the other day when I was sick a flyer of Canadian Pizza was in my post box and I decided that we should try Canadian Pizza.

Went there and found no 1 eating there but most of the orders were take away. Honest my pizza really cost extra rm5 by eating there alone. Pizza was at rm36.50 and with all tax included it was already at RM44. But its ok, since I haven't tried it out before, I didn't mind paying that sum.

Pizza tasted different from Pizza Hut Hawaiian Supreme. Best garlic bread I will stick to Pizza Hut and Lasagna (haven't eaten yet). So was it worth it all? Well all I can say since I haven't tried it before, it is ok la. But one thing is if u get 1 large pizza you will get 1 more large pizza which is quite worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home