Sunday, September 07, 2008

Yesterday Run + So Cold

Woke up early in the morning to run in the park with Lixia. It was really worth the run as it was not hot at all. In my sms to her the night before, I told her that I wish that it was cloudy and well guess what? Actually I didn't pray about it but I HOPE IT WILL BE. But I guess at times God say 'oklar this request can' (I think So only). When we ran yesterday it was not hot at all and we can run 2 half rounds before we stop. This is because my partner was hungry. Yeah I was hungry too. So we walk 1 more round before we went to the nearest mamak stall for breakfast.

Last night before I slept I thought to myself a fan at number 2 will do me fine. But when I covered myself it was still so freaking cold. So I decided to off my fan and the whole night I just slept without fan and still with my covers on.

What is happening to the weather? I still remember during this time of the year there will be a lot of haze and etc due to burnings from our neighbors. Weather now is getting really really weird. I guess this is part of Global warming and I guess we really have to do our part to really plant trees and hopefully it will lessen the warming around the place we stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home