Thursday, September 04, 2008

Today A Lot Better

Well today I am a lot better after there is not much problems from the programmers. Today was like peace in office and I manage to focus on my work, actually not really though, still need to do phone support and there are programmers who kept on calling me and I just didn't bother to answer the call and when people are looking for me, I just told my friend to say I am not there which was good so that I can focus on my work.

All I know I manage to get nearly 80% of my PCI done, did some uar, installation of ALDON was a success and troubleshooting some problems that is actually not really a problem. Anyway when I was in office, I went to youtube and started to search for some of my favourite songs and played it over and over again which was Through It All, King Of Majesty, All The Heavens and One Way. The best was One Way as there are so many ways to do the intro of the song and the way they played was so cool. Their clips are really good too and sounded really good. So I kept on hearing (without watching) and doing my work at the same time. And I kept on looking on how they do intros for songs which was actually quite easy if your fingers can really move really fast.

Anyway, that does not stop me from modifying my resume for a job in Singapore. If God willing then I might just go there and start working for a new company over there. But 1st things 1st, need to send resume and see if they will call me or not. The post is as an SE for an antivirus company. Not really sure how good the benefits are, but hope it is better that what I am getting right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home