Saturday, August 30, 2008

Prayer For Nation

Was in SIB KL just now and when my 1st contact with the people there, I was like put to ashame. I feel that they are nicer than me in their conduct and all. I was like 'where do I stand if I stand in between them?' This is really sincere. I know at times I can be nice but at times I can be a pain in the @ss. Even they put people to book the lifts and great people at the lifts. Me as usher even at times I don't really greet people (sometimes busy so cannot can excuse a little la). I guess I got a lot of bucking up to do. Little by Little Everyday!

Anyway was prayer for the nation just now. There were so many songs that was sang just now. Yesus Lah Tuhan, Hosanna, True Worshipers Pray For The Nation and Kemuliaan Bagi Tuhan. Was there a little late as we left the house late. Anyway the prayer time was really good. And the sharing was short and sweet. It was my 1st time to SIB KL and honest it is like DUMC DC. The way they build, the stairs on the side , the usher jackets, the seats are nearly all the same. So trust me if you are going to DUMC DC, you will feel at home in SIB KL too. Nope I am not asking you guys to change church yeah :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home