Monday, August 25, 2008

I Guess I Got A Partner

I have been ushering for 2 weeks with a new partner now. Last time I was always ushering with my parents on the same row and after ushering the very best for most of the events and normal church I guess the head usher decided to put me into any position as they know I can usher any where without any problems.

I am the type of usher who will find seats for people even though it is crowded. That is what I always do as I believe as an usher we are here to serve the people by leading them. Anyway 2 weeks ago when I was doing ushering, I had a new partner. I never ushered with this person before but I knew this person existed in the ushering group. Since 2 weeks ago I didn't get a chance to speak to this person, I decided that this week if the usher head put us together and God Says Yes they should be partnering each other, I will speak to this person this week.

I manage to get to know this person a little. When the person arrive, my usher head called me and I was like 'YES' I am ushering with this person once again. So I brought the person to the place of usher and we started talking about other things. Found out that this person has been working for 2 years in Nestle. Did talk a little more and after the church played one of my favorite songs, this person started to do a little of vocals and I just did a little of my vocals too :P Anyway it is quite fun to do ushering with this person. Who is this person? Stay tune to find out more :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home