Sunday, August 24, 2008

Yey It Rain

I am really happy today as it rain today. It rain so heavy and it was so nice to sleep that in the noon I slept like nearly 4hours :P After I woke up I started to clean my car a little as my car was in a horrendous state after allowing my cousin to use the car for nearly 3 weeks. Anyway my car is slightly cleaner today. I guess tomorrow I will have to take some time to put in my car mats once again with newspapers below :p

Now I am watching a little bit of closing ceremony of the Olympics while typing this blog at the same time. All I can say China did a very good job in the opening and closing of the Olympics. The best was so many World Records were broken in 2 weeks in all types of events. Great work done on breaking those records you superman and superwomen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home