Saturday, August 23, 2008

Great Workout & It Will Be Better

Since Lixia is back, I told her that weekly we will go out and do some running on every Saturday morning. Last week run was a failure as I drank too much water. But today it was better. I only drank a mouth full this morning and we manage to finish 3 rounds. I knew I can do more but I decided not too after my friend thought I left her on purpose then she cry then thats it :P

Anyway today we had free soya bean drink thanks to F&N. And since we had drinks we were looking for free nasi lemak. But sad to say there is none. So we headed down to the shop we went last week for pau and drinks :P

SO, I guess next week we have to run more before we can eat a little more :P Anyway thanks Lixia for coming back and also running with me. Compensation for making you suffer and making you the faster runner, you will get free breakfast next week :P BUT before free makan, need to do 5 rounds 1st ok :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home