Thursday, August 21, 2008

If You All Wonder

If you guys wonder if I really hate work, well I have to say well its under control a little. I guess some of you will have those days that you feel want to resign from work and etc. That post b4 was coz I was really not happy. But I guess now all I need to do is to put my level best towards all that I do. As my Singapore GF is coming back to audit us once again. I am starting to prepare all the stuff I can do in advance so that we have to rush the last minute again. Honest when I saw most of the things in the list, we are not haven't comply to their wantings. So now time for me to really work hard as most of the compliance is under my care *smacks head*

Anyway the best part was this, on Wed / Tuesday when I went into work, 1 company called me and wanted to offer me a job. But the job wont have any challenge for me and I wont be able to learn much from the job. So nope I am not moving on for now. Still staying put. So yeah I am ok. Don't worry I will snap out of it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home