Wednesday, August 13, 2008

EEEEEEEE So Dirty

I have been driving my sis car for nearly 2 weeks and boy is their car filthy. It is dusty, a lot of stones and even the car battery don't even have water. Today I really put in a lot of effort to wash the car but I think even though after washing, the car is still dirty on the inside.

My sis hubby never wash car or even take care of the car's. The cars can be without battery water and he still won't fill up the battery. Not only that, he won't even pump the car air tyres. Alamak just when I thought only girls won't take care of their car. But the best thing is this, the car is 1.3 and it really jimat my petrol a lot. I guess with a full tank (lets say without going to KL), my tank can last me at least 1 month (cross fingers).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home