Thursday, August 07, 2008

Sick Of Being Nice

I guess down in my post I wrote that I setup a laptop for my mum friends. Honest today I kind of regret helping her. The more I help her the more crap I have to endure. I am so sick when she tells me stupid stuff like before "I think it is a waste of money" and many other quotes that I am quite sick of hearing.

I don't even know why I bother to give her ORIGINAL Vista Ultimate. That cost money but she got it for free and she is so freaking lucky. I mean I should have even given her like XP which is more than enough for her use. A few days ago she called my mum and told my mum when she send email out she has some problems. After checking with me I told her it is the application problem (time net email) she don't want to accept and kept on saying her old pc (which is actually mine) is always ok and after changing to the laptop got problem. I wanted to tell her if she was not happy I would be more than glad to buy over that laptop from her so that she will have no more complains.

Yesterday she came to my house and I set up a new hotmail for her and I had to simulate the email thing for her. Even though most of the emails settings are the same like to delete email you will need to select the mail before clicking delete, she told me she don't have too. Then when she saw then only she say 'oh yeah yeah'. I told her compose = new she also say no. Yesterday teaching session was really hard. Last time when I was in her house to teach her, she know what to do and she didn't have to go All Programs -> Microsoft -> Microsoft Word to run MSWord, but when she came she said I did tell her to do that... OMG!!!!!

Anyway at the end she ended up in my house again today and they could not connect to the Internet as they didn't even plug in the telephone line to the DAMM MODEM. Its like damm stupid of them. I was really impatient today (Wednesday) when I was talking to my dad as in office I was so busy. Lucky Kevin came to the rescue or else I would have m16 someone already.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jadelyn said...

Oh I endure that with my own mother! and i guess becos she is my mum i take for granted and i do raise my voice and get impatient

2:20 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

The other day in Dumc I watched a clip that this son n his father (quite old) was sitting like in a park. It went something like that.

Dad : what bird is that?
Son : some bird(can't r'ber bame)
Dad : what bird is that?
Son : some bird(a lil piss)
Dad : what bird is that?
Son : I told u for the third time its some bird (angry)

Then his dad walk away, then bring out a book n told him to read a page aloud n he read n it was the son when small asked his dad the same question 30 times yet the dad answered him gracefully. The son then felt guilty and kiss his dad head n felt bad.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Jadelyn said...

=( dont make me feel bad plzzzz =)

2:31 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I'm with u and many others too

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home