Monday, August 04, 2008

My Couz Called Me

Last Monday I was in KL working and as it was lunch time I went out for lunch. Since I had to cross a 5 lane road in Jalan TAR, we had to be very careful. So after I cross suddenly my HP rang and I was shocked to see my cousin's name and she was somewhere (in her car) which I cannot see her. And we yack for at least nothing less than 5 minutes on quite a few areas. She ask me why I so thin and etc etc. Actually this couz of mine is very nice person and the last time I met her was like quite some time back. It shows that we humans are always busy with our own activities in life that we hardly communicate with each other.

Its not only my cousins, but think about my own primary / secondary /diploma / university /ex work place friends / cg members that left (many great 1's left) that I don't really communicate that much with but at times over msn only. Sometimes msn also 'takada' the time to chat with them or when you are around they are not there and when they want to chat with you, you are either busy or even have to go off msn. I guess the thing is that everyone need to put effort into making a r'ship / friendship a success. Its not a 1 man show but it takes EFFORT and also to care for people it is not easy.

After what happen recently, I started to really think about others if they are doing fine and etc and especially to my cg members that I no longer see if they are even ok. I know some of them are doing fine but how about the rest? Well I guess to do some work myself to connect back to my friends once again.

Anyway thanks to my couz who called me up the other day. You Woke Me UP

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizard said...

*thumb up for the good job*

u're definitely a special person who has a tenderheart..

3:56 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

not always mar coz that time ppl say i am not so tender heart

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home