Sunday, August 03, 2008

Singing HALLELUJAH

On Friday or was it a Thursday? Anyway it does not matter of what day it is, I was getting ready for work and I decided to burn the Blessed Album for my sister's car since she has a CD Player in her car. Got in the car and fast Fwd the song till it reach 'Through It All'. I guess some of you know that this is my favorite song :P

Anyway was singing the song when I was driving to work as I know work will be extremely tiring as it was a tiring day before. And when it reach the bridge which is my all time favorite which is only 1 word 'HALLELUJAH' I started to tear non stop as I know God was in the car with me till I could not sing on. I did try but after the CD Finish the bridge, I played the song again once more.

God was so real to me that day in the morning and all it was the heart of worship. I know that sometimes I tell my friend to sing the bridge which is more than enough and God will come and touch you in a very special way. Really it works coz at a instant, God will come. I have experience this many times in my life when I am alone or inside the computer room I will just sing this song over and over again. Not only God will walk us thru the season but God will walk the nation thru the season.


Through IT All

You Are forever in my life

You see me thru the season

Cover me with your hand

And lead me in your righteous

And I look to you

And I wait on you

I sing to you Lord

A hymn of love

For your faithfulness to me

I’m carried in ever lasting arms

You never let me go

Through it all.


Bridge

Hallelujah (4x)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home