Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tiring Week

This whole week from Monday Till Saturday is really a tiring week for me. On Monday I slept at midnite to setup my mum's friend laptop. On Tuesday I slept around 11pm as I have to teach mum friend how to use her laptop. On Wednesday - Friday was Church Evening Prayer that lasted till 10pm + and after parents chat with their friends it was till 1030pm +

Yesterday I had to work and honest work was really tiring. I was there in KL site earlier as I had to prepare to print the checklist and Items needed for the KL site operations (so call leading KL Team) and since I am quite experience with doing setup pc's I know what to do and experience is a good thing as you can lead and you wont be like blur on what is needed to be done there. I was there at 930-7pm yesterday. As there was another 2 person with me, our work was faster but at the same time there were so many small issues that happen like clash of IP address should not have happen as I prepare the whole list of IP add and none of the pc's have the same IP address. Since I was busy drawing the workspace diagram I told the rest on what to be done (follow checklist and others) but some of the job to be done was not done by a person. I even told them to update the windows for security patches and etc but it was not done. This person was always doing mistakes and honest I was not happy with that. Not only that, he told me he wanted to go home at 3pm which I told him yes as I know even at the simple things he can't do better I or the other person do.

Anyway after the guy left at around 4 pm, I was still there doing some checking on my diagram and also checking on the checklist and I had to change the network printer IP address and I found out that many pc's windows were not updated. I then decided to turn on all those pc's that was done by the guy and I started to do the windows update and also Acrobat reader update so there won't be any popup in the future for the computers. I could not finish all but I manage to do at least 12 pc's and on Monday I will redo for the rest of the computers.

I know there will be someone in that will read this blog, but yeah thats the true story that what happen yesterday at KL site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home